Productivity Improvement Supervisor
DuPont Pioneer is seeking a people oriented candidate to fill our Productivity Improvement Supervisor role at Cherokee, IA. In this role, you will assist the management team as it executes its business plans and goals through the use of established business improvement methods. You will lead, coordinate, and supervise activities of the business improvement culture of the site. In this role, you will make meaningful change and have the opportunity to influence the strategy and activity of the location.
This position is located in Cherokee, IA, which is a clean, family friendly and safe community as is reflected in our production plant where you will join a close team of professionals that will welcome you like family. With a little over an hour’s drive to Sioux City, you can enjoy the character of small town living with quick access to the cities’ amenities. DuPont Pioneer offers excellent benefits including a very strong 401K matching plan, health insurance, 15 days of PTO, variable bonus program and many more benefits for you and your family! Come grow your career with DuPont Pioneer!
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Facilitate large business improvement projects
- Mentor/coach/develop others to lead less complicated business improvement projects
- Analyze data while supporting the location and achieving efficiency metrics
- Coordinates project improvement activities
- Leads and facilitates training sessions, conducts training and business assessments, and provides coaching to location management team and employees
In order to be qualified for this role, the following is required:
- Associate’s Degree (equivalent experience will be considered)
- 3 years of experience in implementation of continuous improvement methodologies in a production environment
- Strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, verbal – including presentation skills)
- Analytical skills
- Influencing skills
- Computer skills (efficient in Microsoft Office)
The following skill sets are preferred by the site:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management/Project Leadership skills
- Six Sigma Certification
- Lean Practitioner
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the
intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty
products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the
needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law�? poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.