Senior Software Engineer (AWS)
- embodies AWS architectural best practices and passionately encourages them in others
- has built scalable software provisioned with CloudFormation templates in multiple programming languages
- has created Lambda serverless solutions
- has several years (3+) of building and deploying distributed AWS applications and at-least 10 years developing software
- deeply understands networking w/in AWS and has built custom MapReduce software
- will participate in architecture and code reviews with the rest of a globally-distributed engineering team
- are an AWS Certified Solutions Architect / Developer / DevOps Engineer
- have an advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Bioinformatics or a related field
- have experience with genetics and bioinformatics software
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience™ is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and DowAgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the
intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty
products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the
needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law�? poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.