in USA-NEW YORK-BUFFALO-YERKES PLANT
- Alignment with the site contracting strategy or Capital Procurement Process
- Development and maintenance of site contract administration procedures and processes
- Adherence to DuPont Core Values throughout contracting process
- Avoidance of and training for others on co-management issues
- Implementation of the six step process for contractor safety
- Contractor prequalification process including variance process
- Bid package development including site conditions and scope development
- Managing the bid cycle and contract award process with Sourcing
- Providing and documenting contractor safety orientation with the SHE professional
- Auditing contractor training including home office audits
- Coordination of work in the field including safety audits, JSA audits, and the work permit process
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and DuPont safety requirements
- Conducting post job evaluations
- Verifying receipt of services including working with accounts payable to resolve invoice issues
- Assisting with injury management and incident investigations
- Manages the interface between the contractors, legal, sourcing, SHE, accounts payable, tax, the project process and any other party
- Maintains metrics for specific contracts and/or projects
- Bachelors Degree. Business or Engineering preferred.
- 5 years experience in all aspects of plant operations, SHE managing processes, with understanding of contracting, financial controls, construction, maintenance, temporary staffing, and CA requirements. Field Contract Administration or Construction Engineer experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks, setting and communicating priorities.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, and the ability to present information to all levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute effective plans.
- Six sigma, 5S, Lean and DPS capable, Demonstrated ability to work with computers, including Microsoft Office Suite & purchasing systems such as SAP.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer and an E-Verify employer.