in USA-DELAWARE-WILMINGTON OFFICE BLDGS [DPNT](1150)
Performance Chemicals will be a new, leading industrial chemical company apart from its current parent company, DuPont, effective July, 2015. Performance Chemicals will have global leadership in titanium dioxide, fluorochemicals, fluoropolymers and selected specialty and industrial chemicals. It will be focused on serving customers who rely on these products, along with improved capability to respond to customer needs and market trends with a highly competitive asset base, product line and workforce. Performance Chemicals will have a presence in 36 countries and will serve customers in more than 90 countries around the world. The new company will supply customers from 38 manufacturing locations, which span every region of the world. The result will be a new company with the assets and presence to support the continued global operation of our businesses and to serve customers around the world.
Assist and guide sites to implement the following security measures:
· PC and server Hardening to enhance abilities to identify and prevent security issues.
· Assist with engineering solutions to protect legacy, out of patch cycle systems
· Drive migration to corporate secured anti-virus protection solution
· Patching installation, Windows and Third party software
· Assist with security incident response and remediation possibly performing triage of escalated security events that require in depth review and analysis, including ability to troubleshoot an event, research the potential cause, and recommend a course of action for a Process Control Network
· Review firewall rules/configuration to identify weaknesses/concerns as well as compliance with security best practices
· Comply with ‘need to know’ practices for CFATS and Trade Secrets
· Password and access control policies implemented procedurally at plant sites
· Security of operator consoles when not in use
· Back-up and restore procedures including disaster recovery
· Incident handling procedures
Assist and guide plant sites on techniques to sustain security of the systems to include:
· Perform patching updates as needed
· Perform system backups as part of disaster recovery
· Sustaining security on future additions, changes and/or modifications
· Inventory management, documentation of systems and keeping documentation evergreen
Travel – 25% to 50% - based on business needs. This position may be performed on-site or remotely.