DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
- Analyze and understand process variables of the TiO2 production.
- Provide technical assistance to Sr. Process Engineer in trial documentation, engineer calculatios, and failure mode analysis.
- Support technology evaluation of production process.
- Monitor production process performance
- Update daily process capability report
- Support process incident evaluations
- Support trials and design changes documentation.
- Master degree in chemical engineering, with at least three years of working experience
- Knowledge of process development & process equipment design
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and communication skills; including English communication
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Ability to manage, analyze and present process data effectively to a global team.
- Ability to be effective in a rapidly growing, dynamic & often changing business environment
- Chemical Process Operations experience is highly desirable.