in MEXICO-MEXICO CITY-HOMERO
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
General Ledger Professionals perform accounting activities adhering to established policies and procedures.
- Monthly closing activities and account/system reconciliations using knowledge of financial processes, procedures and systems
- Prepares financial, statistical and /or technical reports
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in their area of functional expertise
- Initiates customer contact to proactively address and reconcile operational issues to resolution using knowledge of financial processes, procedures and systems
- Serves as first line of contact with internal and external resources
We´re looking for variable level positions. Salary compensation will be defined according to candidate´s background and experience.
- Bachelor degree, major in Accounting will be highly preferred
- 2-3 years work experience in accounting / finance field plus bank analysis knowledge in multinational companies
- SAP experience is a plus
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and a team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of English
- Computer proficient including MS Office skills (Excel/Access/Word/PowerPoint)