in MEXICO-MEXICO CITY-HOMERO
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
Manage tasks, team schedule and work distribution. Guarantee payment processes.
Ensure compliance with internal and external policies.
Assure tax compliance for inbound electronic invoices as per the Tax Authority rules.
Lead Accounts reconciliation efforts, provide supporting evidence.
- Accountable to provide information, documentation and support dealing with statutory audit requests.
- Ensure support for internal collaborators.
- Evaluate performance and competency development of direct and in-direct reports.
- Solve complex exceptions and issues
We´re looking for candidates in all levels. Salary compensation will be according to candidate´s background and experience.
- Education: Public Accountant, Finance, Business Administration or related degree
- Experience: in accounts payable area
- Language: English intermediate or advanced