in MEXICO-MEXICO CITY-HOMERO
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
- Analyze Data to ensure integrity of the costs used in the valuation of manufacturing and acquired inventory (Pre Month End Price Variance Reviews and Month End Price Variance Reviews).
- Ensure intercompany transfers are properly booked with the same cost that was sent through DuPont Global Transfer Database (GTDB), reflecting the same split in Fixed, Variable and UTP.
- Once the financial books of the respective subsidiary is already closed quantity and amounts are transmitted to DuPont consolidation system, GCAP, which must be reconciled by the cost analyst to assure its quality for management decisions and USGAAP reporting purposes.
- Ensure sold out inventories have its cost adjustments booked to Costs of Good Sold.
- Unrealized Transfer Profit reconciliations support for their platform businesses (comparing receiving subs UTP with sending subs Gross Transfer Profit and analyzing by product the differences) – extensive work due to our complex intercompany system setup.
- Balance sheet account reconciliation.
- Financial inventory adjustments are properly authorized and recorded in accordance with the Physical Inventory Guidelines (PIG).
- Inventory rate reviews: analysis of month over month inventory unit rate changes: Compare current month unit rate (GMC/Plant/Source) to previous month unit rate. If change is less than +/- 15%, no investigation is necessary. If change is greater than +/-15%, multiply the change by the Ending Balance quantity. If the dollar impact is greater than $10M USD, an investigation is required.
- Ensure all material that will be written off or written down will have appropriate adjusted value.
- Apply cost accounting principles to provide detailed cost information not supplied by the general accounting systems.
- On demand, reports as requested by local, state or federal entities
- Assist in cost out projects identification and selection based on financial opportunity,
- Manage annual standard cost updating process, maintain finance data in material management system,
- Support Financial systems implementations
- Enclosing of internal orders and cost centers
We´re looking for candidates in all levels. Salary compensation will be according to candidate´s background and experience.
- Studies: Bachelor's degree Accounting, Financial and/or Business Administration.
- Experience: About 3 years in cost accounting under SAP R3 environment, ideally not only in the FI module but also in the Material Management (MM) module.
- Experience in manufacturing finance or controlling area.
- Good command of English
- Computer proficient including MS Office skills (Excel/Access/Word/PowerPoint)