DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
The Principal Investigator will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Develops and implements research projects, including design and analysis.
- Expert within a given research discipline or field and acknowledged as an authority within the research organization.
- High Capable to understand Particle Chemistry and develop product for coatings and paper industry.
- Product and Process development.
- Doctoral degree in analytical chemistry, polymer science, material science or related field. Industrial experience on failure analysis is highly desired
- In-depth knowledge in quality management from technical side
- Quick learner with demonstrated independence for effective problem solving
- Very good interpersonal and team-work skills are essential
- Highly motivated individuals with demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Highest level of ethical behavior; completely trustworthy
- Able to meet VOC and work with multidisciplinary teams to engage customers with DuPont.