Business Analyst - DuPont Operations Consulting
DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) is the operations management consulting arm of the DuPont corporation. DSS is the partner of choice for many organizations looking to get rapid and sustainable results in the field of operational risk management, operational excellence and capital effectiveness. The DSS team consists of a balanced mix of top talented individuals with strong consulting and/or operations background that can provide industry’s best practices and proven methodologies to help addressing some of the biggest challenges and deliver maximum impact to clients in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Metals & Mining, Utility and Manufacturing industries.
As an analyst, you will work on complex client engagements with experienced DuPont consultants and Industry subject-matter experts. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You will also have the opportunity to present results to clients and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members. The ideal candidate must have excellent analytical and communication skills to maintain positive client relations and high client satisfaction levels. The candidate must be a self-starter, have a sense for adventure and is able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and must be driven to produce improvement initiatives both internally and with clients. Please DO NOT apply if your academic results are not under the top 10-20% of your class.
- Lead small project tasks and assignments such as conducting data collection or analyzing client data with minimal supervision
- Support analyses of client business challenges, formulate hypothesis and draft recommendations for solutions
- Support the engagement of clients through meetings, interviews and workshops to collect data and identify challenges
- Assist the development of high quality presentations and documents to be used in client engagements and business development
- Build and maintain client relationship to ensure project success
- Develop foundational knowledge and expertise in a key discipline area (e.g. Safety, OpEx, [Other practice areas])
- Support the DSS knowledge base through creating best practice project content and standardizing project practices and templates
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Sciences, or other related fields; Masters degree preferred
- Top academic results and/ or previous experience or internships working with a leading management consulting firm or industry (e.g. oil and gas, manufacturing, mining, construction, etc.)
- Knowledge of MENA regional challenges and growth opportunities
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to extensively interact with clients at all levels
- Fluency in both written and spoken English. Arabic language will be a plus
- Ability to travel extensively up to 80 % of monthly time
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the
intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty
products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the
needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.