Assist EHS Manager in the implementation of site Environmental Sustainability program (GET) to meet and exceeds local regulatory and DuPont Global EHS requirements.
Ensure that site Environmental, Health, Safety and Security recordkeeping requirements are compiled at site level to meet and exceed local regulatory and DuPont Global EHS requirements.
Coordinate with relevant parties in the implementation of all EHS improvement programs and activities and it should have an approved Management of Change, Risk Assessment, PHA and relevant tools to establish a sustainable Zero Accident culture.
Laisse with Engineering, Maintenance, Production team and relevant personnel and assist the EHS Manager in reviewing EHS requirements for new facilities and projects.
Conduct EHS induction and related trainings to new employees and contractors as per site EHS requirements.
Analyzed and submit to EHS Manager all monthly Safety Engagement activities / reports such as Safety Observation Reports, BFOs, Gemba, etc.
Act as the secretary / minutes taker during monthly site SHECOM meeting, site Gemba walk and related Safety engagement activities per month.
Inspect all EHS equipment on a regular basis and prepare related reports and submit to EHS Manager.
Inspect and sign EHS work permits on a regular and timely manner. As well as attend regular daily tool box talks with the contractors.
Inspect centralize MRF area and prepare waste reports on a regular and timely manner. And prepare necessary gate pass for all waste disposals.
Understand and support Quality and Food Safety practices and standards as site.
- License Engineer or a graduate in the field of Environmental Science, Occupational Health and Safety, Environment Management, Security Management or relevant qualifications.
- At least 5 years work experience in the field of Environment, Health, Safety and Security Management service preferably in a multinational food company and with at least 5 years Supervisory capacity.
- With experience working in ISO Management System, HACCP, GMP and Food Safety.
- BOSH, COSH & LCM trained or DOLE Accredited OSH Practitioner is an advantage.
- PCO trained or DENR Accredited Pollution Control Officer – Category B is an advantage.
- With strong knowledge and understanding on DOLE OHS Standards, DENR regulations, BFP regulations, PNP regulations and relevant EHS regulatory requirements.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the
intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty
products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the
needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.