Executive Communications Consultant
Specialty Products is a division, and one of three intended future companies, that make up DowDuPont. Specialty Products Division, which will be called DuPont, is a leader in innovation composed of technology-driven specialty businesses. We work with customers across multiple industries to advance their best ideas and deliver real-world products and smart solutions. Our world-class product innovation and application development capabilities help customers solve complex problems in the electronics, transportation, building and construction, health and wellness, food, personal care, safety and consumer goods industries. With a global workforce of more than 30,000, together we aim to empower the world with the essential innovations to thrive.
The Executive Communications Manager will be responsible for implementing communications programs for DuPont’s executive leadership team in alignment with business strategy and priorities. The role requires a communications professional with excellent project management abilities, and a talent for writing with the capability to turn complex ideas into simple, impactful stories.
Location: There is flexibility for the individual in this role to work from a remote location within the U.S. including NY, CA, IL, PA, , NJ, TX, and DC.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Implement strategic executive visibility platforms through written and digital communications tactics for internal/external audiences.
- Proactively manage executive calendars and support internal and external engagements as appropriate.
- Develop communications on behalf of executives, including briefing material, quarterly town halls, speeches, organization announcements, video scripts, story boards, presentations, talking points and more.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Communications Team, Government Affairs, Investor Relations and others for event preparation, media interviews, external speaking engagements and post-event analytics.
- Proactively seek external speaking engagements and recognition for CEO, functional leaders and other key executives.
- Research and monitor the market and competition for innovative new ideas and best practices.
- Measure success against key performance indicators for each engagement, including digital and media analytics, audience/attendee engagement, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a communications-related function
Demonstrated project management capability
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Strong business acumen and research capabilities; ability to quickly become knowledgeable about the workforce, business, and political issues that impact the company
Capability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
Strong interpersonal networking and presentation skills
Ability to quickly gather and synthesize information and learn new technology to support effective, contemporary communication
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the
intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty
products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the
needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.