Ops LeaderApply Now
- Position Title: Sourcing - Operations Leader / Asst. Manager
- Function: Sourcing & Logistics
- Reporting to: Sourcing - Operations Manager
- Job Scope includes:
Assume line management responsibility for a team of typically 8- 10. Procurement Specialists/Sr. Procurement Specialists who provide Support to Sourcing Process (Sourcing & Logistics Team & Clients)
- Assume line management responsibility for a team of 8- 10 team members who support Buyers, Sites and work with internal stake holders.
- Accountable for daily operations and deliverables
- Identify and execute plans to eliminate operational inefficiencies
- Lead, Motivate & develop team to meet & exceed deliverables
- Ensure Quality & Audit standards are met
- Significant interaction with US Sites, Suppliers, Buyers & Sourcing Managers
- Be Proactive and implement controls to sustain operations
- Serve as the first escalation point within the team and for S&L and Clients
- Work closely with the Quality Team to improve the efficiency / quality of the work
- Management and development of individuals through appraisal and career development plans.
- Overall 5-6 Yrs. of experience in Sourcing & Logistics domain (Transportation & Warehousing Operations) with at least 2 Yrs in People Management/Leadership role
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Experience in Sourcing & Procurement Domain
- People Management & Problem-Solving Skills
- Proven skills in leading and coaching people and organizations
- Effective in leading and managing change
- Customer and client service orientation
- Procurement System (SAP Exp.) / Transactional Processing Knowledge
- Knowledge of working in contract management process
- Good Excel / Power Point / Word skills
- Good Multitasking, prioritization, time management skills
- Ability to work independently in complex, challenging, stressful environment
For additional information on our unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people's lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Please access the following link to better understand & appreciate DuPont's Journey. Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits... Together, we're turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Oct 4, 2019, 1:55:54 AM