Project Manager - Digital ManufacturingApply Now
DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences, a DuPont Specialty Products Division business unit, applies expert science to advance market-driven, healthy and sustainable solutions for the food, beverage, dietary supplement and pharmaceutical industries. We also use cutting-edge biotechnology across a range of markets to advance bio-based solutions to meet the needs of a growing population, while protecting our environment for future generations. We are innovative solvers who help our customers turn challenges into high-value business opportunities.
The Digital Manufacturing project manager will be responsible for digital projects to implement solutions to resolve operations challenges and opportunities. Coordinate end-to-end from identification and prioritization of problems ensuring and measuring business value of results. This position will have End-to-end responsibility for digital product decisions and outcomes related to one or more digital / analytics solutions.
Manage global complex advanced analytics projects at manufacturing sites.
Understand overall business needs and “Translate” into advanced analytics (AA) language.
Conduct diagnostics to identify use case opportunities.
Coordinate a multi-functional team including: data engineers, data scientists, designers as well as inputs of multiple end-user stakeholders.
Drive digital mindset within the organization.
Develop expertise on key digital themes in the Manufacturing area, such as Real-Time Process Optimization and Digital Reliability.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Min Bachelor’s Degree (Chemical Engineering preferred)
- At least 5 years prior experience in production process at manufacturing plants.
- 6 sigma Certification preferred (green or Black belt).
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills. Experience in working with large data sets, relational databases (SQL), and distributed systems (Hadoop, Hive) preferred.
- Project Management skills (planning, rituals, tracking, KPIs, stakeholder management).
- Ability to lead change and deliver results.
- Effective communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated teamwork and networking skills.
- Effective time management skills and ability to work independently.
- Readiness to travel internationally.
- Fluent English
Location: Other DuPont N&B sites in EMEA or the US could be considered too.
For additional information on our unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people's lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Please access the following link to better understand & appreciate DuPont's Journey. Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits... Together, we're turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
Valencia, Valencian Community
Nutrition & Biosciences
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Aug 16, 2019, 6:11:45 AM