Regional Technical Manager
The successful candidate will work within the highly motivated South Asia Sales Team to grow and retain business with the poultry industry. Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Be a customer facing, technical resource that is responsible for the technical success of Danisco Animal Nutrition/DuPont™ Industrial Bioscience’s enzymes, DFMs and betaine with customers.
- Be a critical link in technology transfer from Danisco R&D ( Global and Hyderabad Labs) to customers
- Design and management of field projects ( Comparative Product Trials, Substrate analysis etc) involving Danisco products
- Utilize technology and troubleshooting skills to identify and propose improvements to help improve and optimize customer application of Danisco products.
- Be a technical point of contact to coordinate technical service and support to accounts.
- Possess skills that allow successful communication of key product concepts with customer staff.
- Assist customers in new product use and application by providing product information/support, design and coordination of field trials, data gathering and analysis/reporting as well as analytics.
- Provide on-going product application support and technical service to customer accounts and sales staff.
Responsibility of making overall tech strategy of South Asia / India business and ownership of executing the same
Feed formulation to provide least cost formulation to customers.
Attend customer quarries within given time frame around product concepts.
Conduct performance trials with customers and designated vendors, follow up and furnish data.
Collaborate with functions across value chain to establish/increase value proposition of DuPont products.
Ownership of South Asia tech issues in front of regional/global tech teams and get it attended.
Extensive travelling with sales team for customer visits and also lead the technical engagement among key accounts
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the
intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty
products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the
needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.