Site Engineering ManagerApply Now
The high-tech production site in Grindsted is among the biggest manufactures of food ingredients using chemical and biological processes to produce emulsifiers, enzymes antioxidants, antimicrobials, hydrocolloids. The site engineers and scientists work with specific product lines or across our portfolios to ensure that our production is fully optimized. They utilize more than 10 interconnected production areas with first class laboratories and highly automated process units. Our Grindsted site features a state-of -the-art CO2-neutral powerplant delivering steam and electricity for our production and local city households.
Currently we are looking for a Site Engineering Manager with main responsibility for the success of all aspects of the engineering execution of Capital projects at Grindsted site. Success is measured by projects Safety, Cost, Schedule, Quality, and contribution to Business improvement. The position is primarily managerial with an Engineering team of 10+ employees (internals and externals).
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your key Responsibilities:
• Supervises engineers who plan and develop capital projects.
• Manages Contract of Engineering Services.
• Responsible for site engineering leadership, processes and systems and maximizing engineering effectiveness in support of the multiple site businesses.
• Areas of Engineering team responsibility, through contractor management, include: project management, basic engineering and design, project procurement, construction supervision, turnover to operations, commissioning and start-up coordination.
• Ensures site engineering capability is consistent with the Business direction and aligns on capital workload to deliver a competitive advantage.
• Implements and maintains overall engineering objectives and initiatives for both minor scale project program (from 0 to $ 500 M) and major projects (from $500M to $10 MM).
• Ensures adherence to execution processes and to robust project quality assurance for Capital effectiveness.
• Assesses and develops the competency of the Engineering team including leveraged resources shared with other sites.
• Member of Site Leadership Team.
Your qualification profile:
• Demonstrated ability to deliver successful solutions through use of Engineering Contractors.
• Demonstrated judgment to make impactful decisions and key changes for improvement.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully balance site, Businesses, and functional needs with available resources and budgets.
• Demonstrated ability to manage personnel development. Ability to hold people accountable and driving for results.
• Demonstrated capability to work with a leveraged organization and other sites to continuously improve Capital project deliverables. Utilize and staff work through use of Engineering contractors.
• Demonstrated capability of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments. Ability to communicate with impact and to provide conflict resolutions with multiple stakeholders.
• Requires 5+ years of people/contract management experience
• Language: Danish and English
Core Values, Engagement, Work Environment, Culture
• Role model effective leadership behaviors and DuPont’s Core Values.
• Champions organizational vibrancy, engagement and inclusion.
• Drives efforts toward our desired culture and facilitates management’s ability to lead through change.
DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences (N&B) is a USD 6.2 billion global business and one of the world’s largest producers of specialty food ingredients, developing and manufacturing solutions for the global food & beverage, nutrition and pharma market. With more than 10,000 employees, 70+ manufacturing sites and 20+ R&D centers across the world, N&B is on a mission to make food safer, more sustainable, better tasting and more nutritious.
N&B is part of DuPont, a globally listed company, with a turnover of approximately $23 billion, employs around 32,000 FTEs and is headquartered in Wilmington, USA.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Equality is one of our guiding principles. Respect for people is intrinsic to our culture and an unshakable part of our Code of Conduct. We are recognized for this by our peers, our customers, our employees and independent organizations. We therefore actively encourage applications from all diversity groups.
For more information please contact Michael Dhoury, Capital Execution Leader Europe, Nutrition & Bioscience, +33(0)6 74 94 51 48, Michael.Dhoury@dupont.com
The deadline for application is open, we will close this position as soon as we find a right candidate.
For additional information on our unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people's lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Please access the following link to better understand & appreciate DuPont's Journey. Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits... Together, we're turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
Nutrition & Biosciences
Master's Degree (±18 years)
Jul 16, 2019, 8:40:36 AM