2019 Fall Co-op: Electrical Engineering Student
- Work in a dynamic, team environment that leverages the resources of our large organization.
- Develop an understanding of the manufacturing technology environment.
- Participate in the co-op program and work-specific training and development.
- Perform analytical project work using Six Sigma methodology.
- Work with experienced manufacturing technology professionals in the performance of your responsibilities.
- Develop an understanding of DuPont Strategic Business Units and Operations, our product offerings and how materials and service requirements and issues are managed.
- Adopt and follow DuPont's core values of safety, ethics, respect for people, and environmental stewardship both on a personal and business level.
- Work in a business casual environment with flexible work/life opportunities.
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university
- Enrolled in an ABET accredited program in Electrical Engineering
- Flexible with work assignment location/relocation
- Have the right to work in the U.S. without restriction
- Outstanding problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Accomplished computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and database experience
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work in cross-functional teams to deliver concrete project deliverables in a timely manner
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the
intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty
products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the
needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.