Global Quality Leader, Nutrition & Biosciences F/MApply Now
DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences, a DowDuPont Specialty Products Division business unit, applies expert science to advance market-driven, healthy and sustainable solutions for the food, beverage, dietary supplement and pharmaceutical industries. We also use cutting-edge biotechnology across a range of markets to advance bio-based solutions to meet the needs of a growing population, while protecting our environment for future generations. We are innovative solvers who help our customers turn challenges into high-value business opportunities. For more information: www.dupontnutritionandhealth.com or www.biosciences.dupont.com.
The Nutrition & Biosciences Global Quality Leader F/M is a member of the Operations Leadership Team reporting to the Global Integrated Operations Leader.
The Global Quality Leader will have high visibility in the organization and lead a diverse, global team of Quality Assurance and Food Safety and Pharma Safety professionals.
In this role, the Quality Leader is responsible for providing global leadership, direction for the overall development and implementation of the Quality Systems that are utilized in the three key business areas of the organization – Pharma Solutions, Health & Biosciences and Food & Beverage. This will include a focus on continuous improvement of the existing approaches, processes and quality systems.
This position will have a high level of interaction with global business leaders, supply chain and regulatory leaders and will also participate as a representative of the organization in key customer engagement opportunities.
Your key responsibilities:
- Providing overall leadership and coaching to the global quality leadership team with a focus on creating an environment of high engagement and strong results.
- Leading the overall talent processes for the Quality organization such as talent acquisition, talent development, inclusion, skill development, succession planning and performance management.
- Managing a robust and efficient Quality Management System that adheres to the expectations of the regulatory or product required certifications that are needed to support the three businesses. Improve efficiencies and productivity i.e. look for ways of working differently etc.
- Represent the overall Quality organization with key customer interactions working closely with business leaders in this regard.
- Establish overall policies, systems and procedures required to assess quality and meet the product requirements for the three businesses.
- Provide overall guidance to the manufacturing organization regarding the key quality principles, documentation, auditing approach, certifications and regulatory requirement
- Create a dynamic Global Quality organization focused on sharing of best practices, continuous improvement of quality approaches and processes and an environment fostered on a high level of engagement
- Utilize learnings from own experiences as well as external benchmarks to transform the organization to an approach of Big Q with a focus on quality in all processes and products
- Drive and implement changes in processes and procedures to improve product quality, meet all regulatory compliance requirements and harmonize across businesses and site
- Ensure effective reporting to the Operations and Business Leadership teams on quality metrics and progress toward quality goals
- Strengthen the link between Quality and the local plant Quality Assurance/Quality Control teams regarding ‘best practices’, knowledge sharing, digitalisation etc.
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent experience in a scientific discipline with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control.
- 5 plus years leading an international quality organization in a food/pharma/biotech environment.
- Ability to speak multiple languages (English + 1-2 languages).
- Ability to travel to support a global organization.
- Previous Global Leadership of a Quality organization in a food and/or pharma organization.
- Experience working closely with large manufacturing organizations.
- Experience with a variety of quality systems and programs such as ISO, FDA, Food Safety, Kosher/Halal, SMETA, Pharma, Supplier Quality programs, corrective action processes, manufacturing process controls, etc.
- Communication skills to effectively interact at all levels of a global organization.
- Accomplished people leader with a strategic mindset, driving engagement and developing talent.
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing and implementing a Big Q approach/concept in a large manufacturing organization.
Core Values, Engagement, Work Environment, Culture
- Role model effective leadership behaviors and DowDuPont’s Core Values.
- Champions organizational vibrancy, engagement and inclusion.
- Drives efforts toward our desired culture and facilitates management’s ability to lead through change.
Asia Pacific (Shanghai, Beijing, Kunshan, (Penang)) is preferred.
EMEA – Copenhagen and european DuPont offices are alternatives.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Equality is one of our guiding principles. Respect for people is intrinsic to our culture and an unshakable part of our Code of Conduct. We are recognised for this by our peers, our customers, our employees and independent organisations. We therefore actively encourage applications from all diversity groups.
DowDuPont Specialty Products, a division of DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP), is a global innovation leader with technology-based materials, ingredients and solutions that help transform industries and everyday life. Our employees apply diverse science and expertise to help customers advance their best ideas and deliver essential innovations in key markets including electronics, transportation, building and construction, health and wellness, food and worker safety. DowDuPont intends to separate the Specialty Products Division, which will be called DuPont, into an independent, publicly traded company. More information can be found at www.dow-dupont.com.
For additional information on our unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people's lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Please access the following link to better understand & appreciate DuPont's Journey. Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits... Together, we're turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
Quality & Food Safety
Nutrition & Biosciences
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Apr 30, 2019, 2:16:40 PM