Global R&D IT Leader – DuPont Nutrition & BiosciencesApply Now
DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences, a DuPont Specialty Products Division business unit, applies expert science to advance market-driven, healthy and sustainable solutions for the food, beverage, dietary supplement and pharmaceutical industries. We also use cutting-edge biotechnology across a range of markets to advance bio-based solutions to meet the needs of a growing population, while protecting our environment for future generations. We are innovative solvers who help our customers turn challenges into high-value business opportunities. More information: www.dupontnutritionandhealth.com.
As a member of the Global Nutrition & Biosciences Business IT Team, the role is responsible for managing and executing the R&D IT strategy, architecture for scientific computing, intellectual property, trade secret protection, lab automation systems, and protection and retention of R&D information. As well as translating R&D IT requirements into IT solutions.
You will be managing the portfolio of R&D IT projects in close partnership with the R&D leadership and organization. In addition, you will be interacting with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
Some of the current initiatives include:
• Big data and machine learning programs
• Global Scientific Data Management initiative
• Lab automation through Robotics Process Automation
• In silico modelling by digital twins
• Machine Learning in Clinical Trial
• Application consolidation of merged businesses
• IP protection initiatives
To be successful in your role, you will leverage resources across the DuPont IT organization and our external partners, and you’ll be expected to:
• Network with other Global IT Leaders to identify common needs/goals and synergy opportunities
• Provide IT linkage between R&D, Science and Technology, and Site Manufacturing
• Provide IT guidance to R&D regional centers to ensure applications and infrastructure needs and plans are aligned
• Ensure that solutions are consistent with IT architecture standards and guidance
• Engage and contribute in DuPont wide Research IT network
Demonstrated ability to:
• think strategically, and lead the way
• translate strategic concepts to an executable plan, and design and implement the plan in support of that strategy
• communicate complex technical ideas (IT, process, or science)
• manage complex relationships between researchers and IT suppliers, both internal and external, to find resolutions that benefit the research organization and are aligned with affordability
• adapt well to an ever-changing environment and to leading the organization through change
• lead and manage through influence
• understand research, underlying science, and the IT security needed to protect the resulting intellectual property
• network effectively across all levels of the organization
• multi-task and set appropriate priorities
• manage a project portfolio
Furthermore, you have:
• multiple years of experience with computing solutions in a R&D, engineering, or similar technical field
• demonstrated ability to lead projects with discipline and active stakeholder engagement
• an advanced degree in physical sciences, engineering, mathematics or business
• flexibility to travel (up to 20%)
We do not have an application deadline on this position. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
For additional information on our unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people's lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Please access the following link to better understand & appreciate DuPont's Journey. Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits... Together, we're turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper!
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
Nutrition & Biosciences
Master's Degree (±18 years)
Jun 21, 2019, 7:40:20 AM