Marketing Communication Manager
The communications manager will work closely with Pharmaceutical Excipient (PE) business unit marketing team to improve and increase DuPont’s brand equity in the pharmaceutical excipients space.
Lead the content creation and strategy for tools & materials to ensure strong customer value propositions.
Work with strategic marketing and SAFI to create communication strategy for new product launch or repositioning of existing product.
Owns digital strategy for Pharma growth, works with N&H digital team to conduct Search Engine Optimization, improve traffic via website redesign, and create innovative tools (apps, customer portal, etc) to differentiate our portfolio
Work with Regional Marketing to create a yearly promotional plan including trade show strategies, trade magazine, publications, and new sales tools.
Develop and lead tradeshow strategy, messaging, support execution, pre-show materials, sponsorship management and onsite support.
Responsible for creation of content, effectiveness assessment, lead follow up and renewal of content as well as support execution of Health-by-Design Academies and Symposiums (DuPont sponsored events); ensure messaging is crisp and aligned with event objectives
Maintain a high level of excitement and motivation across the organization. Create effective internal communication tools (i.e. videos, webcast, conferences, emails) to ensure the above objectives are achieved
Stay updated of competitor’s communication activities and key messages/positioning by conducting research (analysis of literature, web content, and tradeshow communications). Make recommendations to adjust PE messaging as necessary
Work with marketing and N&H communication team to build and track annual marketing communication budget and align priorities with budgeting activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other related field of study required.
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years of proven experience.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in B2B marketing concepts, developing communications strategies, and implementing promotional tactics
- Customer Focus/Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. Prioritizes customer tasks and market-facing activities.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and related activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as verbal and written communication skills to develop and maintain rapport and effective internal and external relationships to support business success.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task and to complete multiple projects within committed timeframes.
- Proven ability to seek creative and or unique solutions to given challenges.
- Strong leadership and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the
intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty
products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the
needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.