Senior Auditor (m/f/d)
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
- Unit: DuPont Finance – EMEA Internal Audit
- Reports to: Regional Audit Manager, EMEA
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your key responsibilities:
- Leads and participates in various audits and reviews of corporate and business systems and processes with emphasis on internal controls and business ethics.
- Leads discussion with clients for audit findings and concerns.
- Evaluates audit results and provides management with recommendations.
- Preparation of finding documentation and audit reports.
- Works as a team member, travel, and document audit work.
- Assists businesses in due diligence reviews, business integration of acquisitions, as well as divestiture and joint venture activity.
- Networks with the most complex, high risk/exposure businesses/functions to promote internal control awareness and provide audit services.
Your qualification profile:
- Proficiency in English (speaking and writing) is compulsory in this role. Other language is a plus (Russian, Spanish…).
- CPA, CIA, or other relevant certifications (CFE, ACCA, CISA) is a plus.
- 5 years of Finance experience. External, internal audit or internal control experience is a plus.
- The position requires travel for about 50-70%.
- Basic/medium SAP knowledge is required. SQL, BW, ESSBASE, MyBis and Team Mate is a plus.
- Business, Supply Chain or Sourcing experience is a plus.
- Possess analytical, problem-solving, planning & organizing, team-working, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strategic and assertive; self-motivated and committed to continuous learning and self-development.
This position can be located anywhere in the EMEA region.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Equality is one of our guiding principles. Respect for people is intrinsic to our culture and an unshakable part of our Code of Conduct. We are recognised for this by our peers, our customers, our employees and independent organisations. We therefore actively encourage applications from all diversity groups.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the
intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty
products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the
needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.