TrakSYS™ TEEP/OEE Subject Mater Expert
The Specialty Co Division of DuPont is embarking on a transformation of Foundational Process Reliability Practices. Over the next several years the nearly every production site in the business will adopt a new performance metric (TEEP) and will integrate a productivity tracking tool called TrakSYS™. This is an exciting time for the business and this position is a great way to get exposure to a broad area of production sites.
This position will provide direct support to the TEEP/TrakSYS™ Project team leader in implementing a TrakSYS™ roll out. TEEP will be replacing UPtime and TrakSYS™ will be replacing UPbase® at all DuPont sites over the next several years. This transformation is intended to give plant sites the support they need to move to world class process reliability and word class OEE. (Overall Equipment Effectiveness). The first step in the transformation is to get the basic data in place. This position will act as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) in TEEP/OEE for the deployments. They will be responsible for analyzing the site’s current data to determine all possible production losses. Additionally, they will be helping the site to create or update their value stream maps in order to identify production bottle necks if they exist.
- Read, understand and be able to apply DuPont’s TEEP/OEE BP 2-301.
- Help lead and participate in the creation DuPont’s master loss reason accounting documentation for the sites
- Active member of DuPont’s global loss accounting team
- Actively engage with the shop floor in leading the effort in implementing the shop floor’s suggestions within the project
- Identify quick wins for the project to speed shop floor acceptance
- Oversee the quick win budget for your deployed sites
- Evaluate which quick wins will have the most impact for the project while also helping the shop floor succeed
- Work with PTL on creating a healthy and vibrant relationship with the deployed sites
- Ability to apply Reliability Engineering principles at the site level
- Be able to read and interpret production down time at the site including (but not limited to) SAP, CMMS, LIMS, Excel logs
- Assist the site in the creation/update of a Value stream map to help identify the production bottleneck
- Assist site in creation of loss reason decision tree and identification and categorization of all production losses into the proper TEEP/OEE loss categories
- TrakSYS training will be provided
- TEEP/OEE training will be provided
- Willing to train Peers for future deployments
- For appropriate sites run the TEEP/OEE waterfall class
Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or related field of study
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Understanding of both batch and continuous processing
- Knowledge of TEEP/OEE a plus
- Knowledge of Reliability Engineering Principles
- TrakSYS and TEEP training will be provided
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent,
publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive,
science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies in late 2018 or early 2019. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.